my tonuge has this yellow coating with a very light yellow at the left side of my tongue with a crator behind where the top ball rests is it infected?also i have been smoking the past few days but i rinsed my mouth out with alcohol free mouthwash so i dont know if it is because of that or what?

Hello, I'm Alycia and I'm 14. I've had mine done for 2 weeks now ams the yellowness of your tongue is because you are over cleaning it. This happened to my sister and is an easy fix. Try not to clean SO much. Now I'm not saying don't clean because it's very important to. Just try to switch off with salt and water. Yes the "creators" are normal. This is because the tongue swells due to shock and is pushed against the balls. The indent will fade as the swelling goes down. Keep using alcohol free mouth wash because you NEVER want to clean your piercing with alcohol. It doesn't allow the natural antibodies to do there part in the healing process.
I quite hope this helps. So no worries for now.