so uhm, i recently got my tongue pierced by recently i mean i got it pierced tuesday night and now it is sunday night.
i was wondering if it's infected because i have a small yellowish bump in front of my piercing
almost looks like a swollen tastebud, and i have some whitish yellowish discharge
it's still a bit sore at times, i still have a small lisp, eating isn't painful anymore
and the swelling has gone down since before
but it still hurts sometimes when i'm doing nothing with it
but i'm wondering if this is the normal healing or if maybe i might be starting to get an infection ?
i use a specail oral rinse my piercer gave me a natural oral rinse for oral piercings
and i recently just bought some crest pro-health incase i run out.
anyways please let me know as sooon as possible,
i'm such a worry wart :$
anyways thanks

Hi there, that's definitely an infection. If it's sore and you have some yellowish discharge, that's pus. The swelling I'm sure has done down but that's not a good sign otherwise. Are you able to see a doctor soon? That would be a good idea. Let me know how it goes, okay?

Not. sure I just got my done about a week ago no yellowish but a little swelling