Hi! I really need a good advice. So, please, help me! I’m allergic to cats for years. I try many things but I’m not satisfied. My friend told me that I need to try with some alternative way of healing. Does anybody know is acupuncture good treatment for cat allergies? Thanks!

Hello! I had similar problem. I’m allergic to cats and dogs. Last year I try with acupuncture and I was really surprised. It helped me a lot. After acupuncture treatments I always feel really better for some time. I think that you should try because it can not do you any harm but it can help you.

Hallo,
I am not sure if there is anything that can cure the allergy. I know that allergies are very difficult to have but you have to understand that car allergy can be avoided if you avoid cats. This is the only way that you will be safe and you will not have any side effects form allergy. Also I think that you should talk to some professional about this in order to see if there is any way that acupuncture is able to relieve the body form allergic reaction. I hope that you friend is right this time and that this will be able to help you with cat allergy.
All the best to you,
Karen