well im 20 years old and engaged my period is 9 weeks late and i have done 3 hpts in which two have shown up negative and the first one had a faint positive plus line i am scheduled for a blood test in almost two weeks. my fiance and i would love a baby honestly so im scared to get my hopes up before another test. i have been really moody andcould cry all the time over pointless things im bloated and i noticed coke taste like metal...i have never missed a period and they are regular...my boobs are tender but not severely i have cloudy/white discharge and make more frequent trips to the ladies room and for the last few weeks i have been so tired like today i have hardly gotten out of bed but i have crazy dreams and wake up often in the middle of the night and early morning...i also have some nausea every once in a while and my head and neck always feel like i have a slight fever accompanied by headaches...not sure what to think with negative tests 

There are several outcomes for tests - Negative, Positive, False Negative and False Positive! So with ALL of your symptoms, and not missing before, and 1 test showing pregnant I THINK you ARE pregnant! NOW here's the negative! Sometimes - not very often mind you - there is something called a "Etopic Pregnancy" where the fertilized egg burrows itself into the tube! And it will give your wonky results, and the symptoms of pregnancy! This is VERY dangerous - as it is not viable and can blow your tube! So I don't want you to wait IF you start having pain - I mean like Apendix pain - I want you to get to the hospital IMMEDIATELY! Lets not blow your wedding budget on pregnancy tests! ;-D and lets wait till Tuesday and then take 1 more - a high end one and follow the instructions to a tee! Also could you tell me the date of your last period, your usual cycle days, and when you had unprotected sex, then I can figure out if it's too early etc.

thank you so much for the reply the last day of my period was march 18th i have a 28 day cycle and we make love at least once a day   

If you haven't had wonky periods in the past, I would hazzard a guess that you ARE pregnant! So tommorrow - or the day after! Take a high end test - of if you are near a walk in clinic go and get a test! And follow it to the TEE and lets see what this says! Take it with your first urine, and don't leave it too long - follow the time to the second OK! And let me know! FINGERS CROSSED! Good luck honey!

I have had something similar to this happen to me... Here is my story 12-24-11 I was told that I had a miscarriage by my dr the only test they did was a urine test though. I still felt pregnant but they said if it was negative then there was nothing else's they could do. Well Jan. I had no period but Feb, March, and April my period came on the 1st of the month. May 1st came and nothing finally on May 5th I came lasted 2 days and was really light. Well it is now Aug 12th and I still haven't had my period. I have had a blood test and a urine test at the hospital and several home test had one positive and the rest negative. But I have all the symptoms of pregnancy. I use the restroom about every 30-45 mins my breast are very tender even hurts when water touches it. I'm tired all the time very moody, I have a white cloudy discharge and my hands and feet swell up and all of these are symptoms I had with both of my sons. If anyone could help it would be greatly appreciated I feel like I'm going crazy trying to figure this out. Someone please help