I've been ttc since 07. Did progesterone clomid and ovidril IUI was done 4 dpo I felt slight cramping for about 8 hrs off and on hot flashes and a little pink when i wiped but only a lil once. has any one else felt implantation please let me know what your experience was like. thanks so much. going for blood draw 3=5=10. baby dust to all.

Yes, I did. It was incredibly strong for me. I had bad nausea, cramping that left me not wanting to move and like I wanted to faint. I went to the doctor and he sent me to the hospital right then to be checked out for an etopic. Thankfully it wasn't and it only lasted that day. I didn't have any bleeding associated with it.

if you had cramping and slight bleeding then you are prob pregnant and that was prob implantation. good luck hope you are :-)

oh raerae I pray to god your right. Ill let you know in 5 days gatta go for a blood draw on fri. Question, do you think I should do an at home test see i read that you can get a result 4-5 days after implantation but i dont wanna do it early and brake my heart like every other month for the last 3 years.need some one elses help cant decide. and thank you sooo much for responding it means so much to have people know what im going through. Dust to all. :-D

amiblue thanks for your reply. Its funny you say you felt like you were gunna faint cause a few times I got real weird feeling like fainting and dizzy just thought maybe I was looing into it to much. Ive had a tubal i'll never forget that pain. good luck to you and good health.

they say a fertilized egg stays in your fallopian tube for about 3 days and then implants itself into your uterus so the timing was right. i hope you are. when are you supposed to get your period? i would take one about 5 days before you're supposed to get your period unless your DR appt is before that. sometimes women get false negatives early in a pregnancy, so just because the at home pregnancy test says negative doesnt mean it is. it all depends on your HCG levels and sometimes they are to low for a home pregnancy test to detect. i read a forum one time that said if you concieved a boy that your HCG levels would be lower then if you concieved a girl.

Im sappose to see af on wednesday the 3rd so OOOH my like 2 days. I've been google searchin my butt off this last week about implantation and IUI cant figure out if when they do an IUI with the Ovidril were the egg is when they inject the sperm. I wanna say the ovidril makes the egg drop to the end of the tube anything you know would be great. and again thank you.

you should be able to test then. I would get first response or E.P.T get the ones that say "pregnant" or "not pregnant" sometimes the line ones arent as accurate..but keep in mind just because it says "not pregnant" doesnt mean your not, keep your hopes up. im not very familiar with IUI. but its set up so that the semen is injected right at the time you are ovulating and it says you take medicine so that you produce alot of eggs. i dont know if theres a specific place the eggs go with this procedure. i think the eggs are released just like they are in any other women and the sperm in placed high into your vagina very close to the cervix so that theres more of a success rate.

Raerae so I bought a pg test bfn 11dpo is it to early i really hope so Ive red that 12 dpo was early. I bought the cheapest one 4$. the line wasnt even the right color.WHAT have I done. Im driving myself crazy Im having alot of syptoms. or are they syptomatic, help me out here I dont know what to think. :'(

So I know that you definitely know whether or not your pregnant by now, but I am in a similar situation. I am now 3dp5dt, and absolutely felt on 1dpt the pinching/burrowing/twinge in the area that I think is where my uterus belongs! :-D
I am not going to test because I am such a person who lives off the joy of anticipation. BUT...for those of you who are addicted to testing...the dollar store now sells preggo tests! So test everyday if you want to.