Anyone know of any over-the-counter drug or supplement that works similar to Adderall or other related stimulants?

no...the drug you are seeking is essentially amphetamines. They are addictive and have strret value so there is really nothing close. I guess some diet pills can make you feel similar but they don't have the same effect. Meth-(amphetamines) give you the same effect excpet they rot your teeth and your organs-i don't suggest that obviously. As far as legal drugs that are similar-what kind of effect are you looking to get? You have adhd? Trying to lose weight? Control appetite? Stay up late? I may have suggestions.

Yes, try a supplement called adderllin.
It has natural amphetamines in it.

I have adhd-like symptoms (especially with concentration/memory) and need something with an effect like that of adderall. I don't have health insurance nor the money right now to see a doctor for a prescription. Hence why I'm looking for something OTC.

I am interested. What is your idea? I'm just looking for something to help me stay up. I have insomnia. So if I don't sleep all night, I can't work! What are your ideas. ?