At 1:30am yesterday morning at my place of employment, I was submitted to a random screening. I have taken Suboxone for the past 6 months and I can swear to you, I haven't taken anything else, and it showed up as amphetamines! What happened? I thought it couldn't be detected? I may have just lost my job after 6 years. Please help!

My boyfriend is on suboxone and he went for a drug test the other day and although he didn't test positive for amphetamines, the girl said there was a faint line for methadone. He has never taken methadone before in his life. The best thing you can do is have them to send it off. They will break it down and it will show what you have or haven't have. I really wouldn't worry about it. Get a letter from your Suboxone Dr.

First off, none of the ingredients in suboxone are amphetamines. They are opiate blockers. Amphetamines are uppers, like adhd drugs. For example, vyvanse, or adderall. Meth is also an amphetamine. You need to either demand a retest or own up to taking it.