is this possible? my wife and i are both diabetics and i have had a penile implant to correct my erectile dysfunction. however, she insists that women cant suffer from this terrible problem.

i figure if it happens with man its possible with women. but i just dont know and i havenot been able to get any info on line except from the crackpots trying to sell me herbs. hell, if they work i would be happy to buy them. anything to get her out of the place our marriage is in at the present time. its just not good. she bites and i just quiver and keep quiet. i dont want to lose her but at the way things are traveling, i may have to leave to save my own sanity!

now dont suggest theropy. she has already shot that down.

regards
dave

I had consulted more than 7 doctors for my ED problem and taken more medicine but I not recovered from ED permanently and I lost huge amount, recently i read a guide from one of the specialist forum and I followed the natural treatment instruction step by step for few days and I recovered from ED fully.
Anyone looking for natural solution get the product from here ( go2l.ink/erectile )
One of the best products most people recommended.