I am 15 years old and I think i may have erectile Dysfunction.
Over the past 2 years I have tried to become sexually active, however when I'm with a girl I can never get an erection.  This is a really starting to get on my nerves as the girl I was trying to have sex with would touch it with either her mouth or hands, and still nothing would happen, This has obviously been quite embarrassing for me and it has happened numerous times!
Recently I've noticed that I don't get an erection whilst masturbating either, I only noticed this now as when I was younger not knowing any better I thought it was normal.  To be more correct I will get hard about 10 seconds before I cum and it last about 5-10 seconds after I cum before it goes away.  Whilst masturbating I will get 'part-hard' still bendable but more than flaccid at times however this will only last for a little while, and if I stop aggressive masturbating it will disappear within 10 seconds.
I doubt that it could be due to poor health as I train a few hours a day or psychological as I have always found it easy to get on with people and talk to girls ect......
Please help, this problem is really starting to stress me out as I don't know what to do!!!!

You don't have ED. You can get an erection.

First off, it can very well be anxiety when you are with a girl. Your subconscious can do things without you knowing, especially kill/prevent an erection.

Second, how often are you masturbating? You said "aggressive" in your post. The idea with masturbating is to learn how your body responds, it should not just be to ejaculate. Slow down, take your time and more importantly relax. Lock the door.

Use a gentle touch and learn to control the feelings as you build up towards orgasm. it will take time.

Occasionally give your penis a break and stop for a bit too.

Hello there. I think that I have the same problem because whenever I want to have sex with some girl, my penis is down and I can't have a sex. I just can't describe you how they are disappointed, and I can't tell you how ashamed I am because of this whole situation. So, to prove myself that I can have sex with her, that I am healthy, I start to masturbate and everything is OK. I am masturbating about three times per day. Maybe it is not normal, but I can't help it. That is the only way to prove myself that I am healthy. Is there some natural treatment for erectile dysfunction? tnx!

Viagra is for ED...