Hello. What happens when someone like me, who was always OK and "powerful", if you know what I mean, start to have a problem with erectile dysfunction? I am 31 years old and I was thinking that I am in the best ages of my life. But, I am not. I have this problem that is really devastating for a man. And, I am ashamed to tell this to any girl, so I don't have a girlfriend. I don't even have a friend with benefits because of this. I want to make this go away, but I would like to try some natural treatments. So, I was wondering, are there any diets or foods that can help?

Good day! I am glad that you asked! 

Because there is a good natural treatment for erectile dysfunction and somehow people are avoiding those types of the treatment. Don't know why. And, they are effective, I can tell by my personal case. I always wanted to experiment with a food, seeking what is the best for me, so this was the same case in this situation. And, I find out that leafy green vegetables, like celery and spinach, may increase circulation because of their high concentration of nitrates. It all can help you fight against erectile dysfunction. It takes time, just to tell you in the beginning, but it helps! At least, it has helped me. 

Is this really became so huge problem? I think that every day I see those young boys who have issues with it. I meet at least three of them in the pharmacy store. But, they all want to use a Viagra. I am also for those healthy try options when boys have this problem. So, I would definitely recommend a high fiber diet. In that diet program, you are eating groceries like nuts, seeds, fruit, and vegetables. That diet program is cool because it supports a hormone and detoxification which can improve impotence, and it is proven in so many different cases. 

Celebrity

Hello there.

Yes, food actually seems to be a cure in several situations, so in this situation, it can also help. So, I suggest you try a watermelon, for example, because this sweet and very refreshing fruit has a compound that can have effects similar to erectile dysfunction medications and antibiotics on your blood vessels. Also, don't you skip a morning coffee. Generally, according to several studies, men who drank two or three cups of the coffee per day, well - it seems that were less likely to have erectile dysfunction. Also, your good, sweet friend is dark chocolate. Good luck! 

People don't have a clue that food can be one of the ways out of every situation when it comes to health. The same thing is with problems with erectile dysfunction. This is not something that will be there for the rest of your life, you don't need to be worried. You should not moan on your problem, you should seek for the solution. There are a plenty of groceries that can help you - nuts, almonds, peanuts etc. This is something that we all love, right? So, why don't you try with this? It will work, I am sure. 

I think that you got the point in this, but I also need to tell you that we are not the same and that everyone has a different reaction to something. Just because for someone a diet changing is effective, it doesn't mean that it will work for something else. I agree that this is one of the cheapest ways and maybe the most effective for most of the issues in your life, but if you don't see any success in it, you will have to find something else. And of course, you should not feel down because of this, it happens to everyone. I agree that it is worth of trying, but if you don't see that this works for you, don't give up - that is my advice for all the boys and man around the world.

Well, I am the one who never believed that diet changing can help me. This was an idea that my brother recommended me because I have told him that I have this problem. I wanted to get a viagra because I knew that this is the only medication for ED issue. At least, I was thinking that this is a thing. Anyway, he told me that I should consider what am I eating because this can have an effect on this problem as well. So, I did it. I changed a diet program. Or generally, I have changed the things that I am eating, and I started to avoid several foods. You need to understand that a changing a diet rich in natural foods like fruit, vegetables, whole grains, and fish, with less red meat and processed meat and refined grains, can help you in this. It is worth trying. It helped me a lot and I felt way better and way healthier.