Hi, I have been stressing about being pregnant for roughly the past two months. i had unprotected anal and vaginal sex with my boyfriend on oct.21. in november i got a period on the 14, and it was lighter than ususal but i still wore tampons. that lasted five days. it is now dec 15 and i havnt gotten my period this month. my cycle is pretty irregular so this isnt too uncommon for me. this morning i took a pregnancy test and it came out completley negative. i had sex roughly 2 months ago as u can see. does that mean this test is accurate? can i relax? and does that mean i should b expecting my period soon? i have been cramping for the last two weeks or so. im hoping it arrives soon but i was jw if i could relax a bit bc i got a negative test after its been a while after the act. any response will be greatly appreciated. thanks!!

Hi guest,

If it's been two months, you've had a period, and are testing negative, then it is unlikely you are pregnant.
It's hard to say for sure when you are irregular but by now the pregnancy tests should be accurate.

I don't think you're pregnant.

Thank you so much. i just dont know what to think of all of this. i usually get my periods within the first week of the month. and my last normal period was october ninth. and then last month it fell on the 14th and it was lighter than usual, so it was obviously was a tad shorter. but i still till now havnt had a period yet this month so i have been confused