Hi im 18 years old...well i was late on my period 2 weeks....when it finally got here i just got it very light it was complitly brown the firts 3 days then it got a lil heavier but it was still brown...it wasnt a normal period at all...i bleed for 6 days then the next day i had sex and i start bleeding again but this time it was like pink...alot lighter the red...that last only 1 day...(my boobs always hurt before my periods and this time they didt hurt at all i didt even felt bloated)...i have been having unprotected sex for a year now...i did took a pregnancy test 3 days after i was late on my preiod and it was negative..i havnt really gotten any pregnancy symthoms...do anyone think i might be pregnant

I would think that by three days after your period a test would be accurate but you should go get a test from your doctor or health department. You are fairly young as far as your reproductive life goes so you could just be having irregular periods. It happens to most people at some point.