I am posting this here, because I have high blood pressure and cholesterol, and I do not know where else to post it. For the past few months I have been struggling with itching of the whole body. I am not familiar with high blood pressure and cholesterol has something to do with itching, but maybe some of you guys are.

Hey there,
I also hear for the first time something like that?! I found this causes for itchy body, maybe it will help you: chemical reaction (for example poison ivy, sunburns, hives, parasites, infectious diseases, like chicken pox, allergic reactions, kidney disease and liver disease (jaundice), reactions to medication… Does any of this sound like your case? Maybe it would be best if you would see a doctor.

I have been itching for about 2 weeks now, it seems like if I don't move it stops, or showers help. My head itches the most and my chest, but it happens all over. I didn't change any detergents or deorderants. I did howver start eating healthier.

Did you check your liver functions and billirubin? I have an itching problem during my period, it has to do with high levels of estrogen reacting with liver. Even if it doesn't happen during during the period, try low fat, low cholesterol diet and check your bile salts. Bile salts is a special blood test along with the liver functions and the billirubin tests. Try taking advil, it helps me for a little while. Also, heat makes it worse for me.
Hope it helps. Best of luck to you,
Vicky

My heart goes out for you. I know how it feels. I itch severely during my period. It is liver and estrogen related.
How long have you been itching? Are you also fatigued? Have your liver functions checked together with gallbladder and your bile duct. Sometimes pruritis (severe itchng) can be liver related. I'm not trying to scare you, it's just an option to rule out something to find out what's wrong with you.
Advil helps me for a short period of time. Also, I find that heat makes the itching worse.
Best of luck to you,
Vicky

Hi. What happened with your itching what was it?

Hope you found an answer.

Hi Vicky, I get itching whole my body spl during periods . It started after my pregnancy . I was on high dose of antihistamine but that doesn't helped me much therefore they gave me steroids for 1week. I got quick relief , but next month everything started again. I am not sure wts wrong with me. Any of this relates to u?