HI OUT THERE MY NAME IS JOHN
NEED INFO ON BILE SALT TABLETS ON THE TREATMENT FOR GALLSTONES AND IF THEY CAN BE BOUGHT OVER THE COUNTER.ANY SIDE EFFECTS?

Hi John, my name is Dottie. I too suffered from gallstones. I was scheduled for surgery but at the last minute opted to find out a possible alternative. You are correct that you are going to need bile salts, which can be purchased at any health food store, but that is just one component of what you'll need to do. Please buy a book cqlled "Let's Get Well" by Adelle Davis. It is a 1972 paperback and you will be able to find it online at Amazon Books, cheaply. And it will not cost too much money to eradicate the problem either. I have been gallstone free for 2 years now.

There are several ways to treat gallstones and bile salt tablets are definitely a good option. However they are not one hundred percent successful but many say that they helped a lot. Stones are formed by the cholesterol or even the pigment and bile salt tablets are good for dissolving the cholesterol stones. If the stones are not big your treatment will be much successful. Bigger stones need another way of treatment like ultrasound therapy, for instance. I think that bile salt tablets treatment is not cheap one and it relies grate on the persistence of a patient. Following the treatment precisely is very important and stepping away from the treatment even slightest may cause failure.
All the best,
Danella

Hello Dottie, how do you know that you're gallstone-free? Felicity

where can get biol salts.