Hi!
What is gallbadder? What are its diseases?

Gallbadder is a structure on the underside of the liver on the right side of the abdomen. Gallbadder’s function is to store bile that is produced in the liver before the bile is secreted into the intestines. This bile that is secreted into the intestines, helps the body to digest fats.
Most common disease is gallstones. These gallstones can be small or big, and are actual stones. For example, when gallbladder is not functioning properly, the components (major components in gallbladder are cholesterol, bile salts, and bilirubin) are out of balance, which leads to formation of solic crystals. Most gallstones are made of cholesterol.
I hope this was helpful.

My partner had her gallbladder out 9months ago. even after the op she was in pain. since then, she has been able only to work six weeks.!!we have had all the tests. I've paid now for private consultation. she complains of sharp pain in one area. as though pricking, and my relationship has gone down the drain I'm at my wits end to make things better for her. she says the pain puts pressure on her right lung. she cannot rest or sleep without morphine orally. can you help us with any thoughts?