Can testostrone levels be increased without affecting bilirubin levels?

I am a 28 year old female who was just advised that I have a billirubin deficiency. My doctor is currently doing more liver tests. I was originally seeing my doctor for severe acne that has gotten worse over the last 6 months. I started to train for a fitness/bodybuilding competition about 6 months ago which involved a diet high in animal fats. I know that having a billirubin dificiency results in an inability to process animal fats but I also believe that my higher levels of testosterone (during intense training and weight lifting) has had some impact as well. When I stopped training so hard and went on a raw food diet (high in fresh fruit and raw veggies only) there was an obvious improvement in my skin. Could this all be directly related to my billirubin and maybe I cannot have animal fats/protein at all???