Hey, I recently turned 14 years old and I have never had sex. But I recently noticed after my birthday in July that I had a couple very itchy bumps on my scrotum. At first I decided that it was nothing and I pushed it aside. But then I started seeing more itchy bumps. I noticed one got on my penis and I thought it was a STD or a STI but I have never had sexual intercourse. On my birthday I met a girl who gave me a hand job but you cant get any STD from a hand job. I looked up "itchy bumps on penile shaft and scrotum" on google and I read that I can try putting either Baby Powder or Gold Bond on the bumps. I've been trying doing this for about a week and nothings really changed. I am too afraid to talk to my parents about this and the only place where I know of getting a free check up is in downtown and my parents would not just take me to downtown for no reason. I dont want to tell my mom or dad about this, someone please help me. I'm scared and the itching has gotten so bad that it just woke me up from sleeping at 4 AM.

Hey guest.... have you looked up fordyces spots they are compleatly normal and usually show up durring puberty.... have you started puberty yet if so how long ago and do you have any pubic hair? Thanks

I hit puberty when I was in 8th grade. Yes I have pubic hair

do you shave or trim ur pubic hair at alln

I can happily say that there are no bumps at all on my genital area anymore. I have a thought on what was wrong too. It turns out that I have eczema on my hands and thighs, and I ignored it for a long time. Ignoring the eczema gave me scabies or something. But I don't have scabies anymore and the eczema on my hands and thighs is barely noticeable. I'm so happy that things are looking up. But.... sadly, itching my penis so much left marks, kinda. But there noticeable if the room is bright. But I have one more thing I wanted to do. I wanted to know if my penis size is big enough to impress/satisfy a girl. I'm a freshman in high-school and as you already know I'm 14. I'm 5' 8" ( I think, last time I got checked for my height was sometime this month but I grow kinda fast, people say I'm tall a lot ). Can one of you please answer my question, we're all guys here ( I think, if any girls are reading this, please give back a honest opinion )

hey guest. one big problem with your last question, how big is your penis?

hey again...glad to hear that your itchy bumps have cleared up..... but i agree with guest how are we suppose to let you know about your penis size if you dont tell us your penis size. how big is ur penis length and circumferance both erect and flaccid and are you overwieght at alln thanks

Well, I weigh about 115 or 116 lbs, when erect I guess its like about 6" or around that area and the circumference (doesn't it also mean like girth?) is like 3-4" I had to do it quick and I messed up I think. I had to do it in the bathroom while my parents are home so it'd be kinda weird if I was in the bathroom a long time. And I haven't measured myself while flaccid

Hey again.... a 6 in penis for a 14 year old is a pretty good size. The avg length for a fully developed adult penis is 5-6in.....when did you start going through puberty? You don't have to worry it is plenty big enough to please a girl

I guess I started to notice going through puberty during like 7th grade like the ending and kinda the summer from going to 7th grade to 8th. I guess the length is okay but the circumference is small right?

if you mesaured right the girth is a little small. but, guess what? you get that later in puberty. as bio said, your fine.

the girth is slightly small but not really and especially not for a fourteen year old.... are you able to ejaculate yet. i wouldnt worry about anything your penis has plenty of time to grow bud.....

Hi guest,
I am facing same prolem of itching and bumps on genital area.
can you suggest any treatment for the same?
I am very afraid about this as i had not done any sex anytime till today.

I got like many random size bumps on my penis and it feels crusty and itch

Thank you I am 15 I am a virgin but I thought I had herpes fordyces look exactly like it I have to thank you for relieving my fear