hi
i had just shaved my penis and scrotum yesterday and now today i have these red itchy bumps on my scrotum. there very rough and itchy. there about the size of 2 ticks put side by side and i have no idea what they are. can anyone help thank you

wats up, i dont know what it is but i have something similar, i have pimple like bumps on my scrotum and it itches like hell..... it hasnt gone away for like 2 weeks

dont worry after shaving down there ingrown hairs pop up like crazy. im sure its nothing more than that. i recommend using a different type of razor. electric razors tend to reduce this effect totally

first of all next time when you decide to shave use shaving foam instead of the soap because I presume you have done this so you have this consequence. Also I presume that you have the sensitive skin like I do so you are experiencing all this which isn't the case with most of the guys.

Also try to put some baby powder after you finish with shaving and avoid scratching your scrotum when the hairs start to pop out because you can make situation even worse.

Basically there is not much you can do except using depilation cream for that area, because it will slow down the growth of the hairs.

I hope this was helpful.