I recently turned 14 years old and I have never had sex. But I recently noticed after my birthday in July that I had a couple very itchy bumps on my scrotum. At first I decided that it was nothing and I pushed it aside. But then I started seeing more itchy bumps. I noticed one got on my penis and I thought it was a STD or a STI but I have never had sexual intercourse. On my birthday I met a girl who gave me a hand job but you cant get any STD from a hand job. I looked up "itchy bumps on penile shaft and scrotum" on google and I read that I can try putting either Baby Powder or Gold Bond on the bumps. I've been trying doing this for about a week and nothings really changed. I am too afraid to talk to my parents about this and the only place where I know of getting a free check up is in downtown and my parents would not just take me to downtown for no reason. I dont want to tell my mom or dad about this, someone please help me. I'm scared and the itching has gotten so bad that it just woke me up from sleeping at 4 AM

This could be due to material on the boxer you are wearing, have you bought new ones. Its unlikely you will have got something from a hand job. I would see a doctor as they can take a look and give you best answer

Im 15 and haven't had sex in almost 8 months. But these small bumps poped up on my lower area and they itch. I have put rubeing acohol on them. Itch cream and they work for like an hour then stop. I'm to scared to tell my mom. What should I do. Also I have already hit puberty and my penis seems a little small to me. What should I do about that?