hello i am 13 years old and i was wondering if my penis was large or small for its size . It's 5inches when erect please answer

Hey there 5 inches is a very average size for an erect penis for an adult let alone someone your age. You definitely are not small and depending on when you started puberty and other people your age some people may even view  you as bigger for your age 

Thanks for replying! is there any possibility that it will grow larger? xD

At your age it is totally possible for your penis to grow more ... when did u start puberty? Do you have armpit or pubic hair? Can you ejaculate yet?

I think I started puberty a year ago... not really sure.... Have a lot of pubic hair and a little bit of armpit hair... Yes I can ejaculate. How much can my penis grow?

Oops seemed to have posted with guest...

It really varies on your genetics it may stay the same it may grow only another 1/2in or maby a few inches..... how big is your girth? During puberty a penis usuallly grows longer before it gets wider.

It's 5.3in in perimeter

Most people would say it is quite large so dont feel bad about that ... do you feel it is large? many people use the toilet paper roll test to assess their girth size.