Hey,
I am 13 years old so I have never had sex. But a couple of months ago I got theses itchy pimple like bumps covering my penis and scrotum. They sometimes get so itchy I can hardly stand it and it can be embarrassing to be seen scratching 'there' in public.

TIA

i have the same problem except i have a rash like thing on my scrotem and im trying to figure out what to do. all i know is baby powder temporarily stops the itching.

Dude I have the same thing! I've been trying to find out what they are but I can't find anything on the web!

I suspect what you have is what used to be called "jock rash". It's often caused by humidity/heat, too tight underwear/jeans or dare I say - not enough clean underwear. Go to the drugstore and get some powder and use daily - baby powder works but not as well as the stuff in the gold can (I can't remember the name). Basically, you need to dry up the moisture 'down there'.