I'm 15 and I think my penis erect is 4.3 inches and it's not very thick and big at all and I'm pretty worried is my penis going to grow and also my sperm is clear I'm pretty sure it's supposed to be creamy white help me

Hey jynx so I don't think there's anything wrong with you or your penis .... at your age you still have plenty of time to grow....I have a couple questions though.... how did you measure your penis ? Are you overweight at all? How big is your penis soft?  Also when did you start puberty?    As for the clear semen when did you start ejaculating? It's normal for your semen to be clear when your body first starts making it but as you go through puberty it should continue to get milkier 

Hey BTW I remeasured and and it's 5 erect and I'm not fat and overweight at all I weight 57 kgs I think I started puberty the middle of last year but I've been noticing big changes I've been having voice cracks I've been getting more pubes kinda starting to grow armpit hair and taller

So good news ..... it sounds like you are developing totally normally for your age. How much pubic hair do you have like how many centimeter does the hair growth extend from the base of your penis up towards your abdomen? Does any of It spread to your inner thighs? Finally your penis is actually average size for an adult and you still have time to grow so I would. Not worry about size.... the average adult male erect penis is 5-6 inches

Oh thank you that's so relieving to hear my hair is growing further up like obviously towards my stomach I don't have a bush but I it is growing longer and I'm pretty sure I'm growing alot more hair on legs and thighs

You're very welcome!! It's always nice to be reassured that things are normal because puberty can be a really confusing time..... how big is your penis when soft and how big is the girth (width around your penis)?