Hi I have little white/flesh colored bumps on my penis and Scrotum and I was wondering if someone could tell me what exactly it is...I am very worried and I would love to have an answer ASAP because I am thinking about having a baby...
please tell me if you know
thank you

i got two as well,...on my Balls, by my penis....not sure what they are, thought they were pimples but...not sure

Dear Guest Authors,

I have had this for awhile and just last summer I asked my doctor about it as I told him they had been there even before I was sexually active. He told me that sometimes the hair folucule can get dirt and other bacteria in there. If you try to pop it like a pimple nothing really will come out, but you in turn squeeze on the hair folucule root thus causing a skin or white colored bump.

He said they can be removed if you find them embarrasing but should not really be anything to worry about. This is just from my experience and in no way should you take my advise over a doctor, but I just thought I'd pass it on as it worried me for a bit too.

Sincerely,

another guest

Yes, the above posting adresses this very well.

This should have no impact on your fertility and not be a concern for having a baby at all.

Good luck.

yea i got them to i wanna no what they are.
when i pop them, white comes out a little but other thaqn that it might bleed.

I HAVE THEM TOO. DUDES WERE NOT ALONE

what are they and how do I get rid of them?

well i think it was a government testing .....they did this to us

I have been wondering the same.... was embarressed and actually told my best friend about it.... He said dang man I had the same thing too... He said he just cut them out himself and well... Im not sure I want to be cutting on my stuff...lol Mine seems to have gotten bigger but not much bigger. Bout the size of a bb and hard. 3

i have them to but i have multiple of them sometimes they get big i just pop them and then they go away for a bit but i saw a doctor about it he said it nothing just hair folicals.

i have them 2 but there not as big as a bb and there not hard . will they go away or do u have to get them sergicaly removed or use something to help?

Same here. They are pretty small and look nothing like herpes or wart pictures i've seen. They have a little bit of white waxyish stuff inside almost like a ball and bleed very slightly if 'popped' or ripped off then go away with no scar, i just recently noticed two on my shaft about the size of the ball point part of a pen, very small.

well i just started getting these random bumps on my penis and on my sack. There very small and hard. Is there anyway to remove them and what exactly is this called?

Dude,

If the swollen bump is as large as a beebee, you might be looking at a swollen lymph node. Again, not serious, as it is doing what it is supposed to... fighting minor infection and bacteria. DON'T try to pop them, but if they bother you, try a warm compress...(a damp, very warm, not hot, wash cloth pressed to the bumps for ten minutes at a time. It should help your body fight off the germs, and eventually, make those bumps go away.

You can also use mild soap and water to keep yourself more clean around there, and that might help to limit the number and frequency that you see.

Good luck.

phew..load off my shoulders...i was posting in another thread and it was goin along with these symptoms..but in that thread it was all whiteheads and everyone was going on a popping spree...this was more direct to what i'm dealing with..but i still do have one question..one of the bumps i have is rather big compared to the others..and it's the only one..kinda hard to describe it..think of a top hat..looks like that..it's circle shaped and it raises off the skin like the top of a top hat..and it's real flesh like..it pretty much looks like a patch of skin protruding out of the surface..not discolored, and it moves pretty freely when i push on it..i dunno, any input would be appreciated

p.s.

i just kinda tore off one of the smaller bumps..and for how big it was it bled pretty heavily and continuously...is that normal?[