The other day I was masterbating and I woke up the next morning with an incredibly itchy vagina. The itch is accompanied by a painful burning sensation and I'm really not sure what it could be. I don't have any abnormal discharge and I don't small foul. It hurts to touch my labia as well but the pain is at my vaginal entrance. Any help would be appreciated!

You haven't said much about how you were masturbating to help understand what might have happened, or whether you are otherwise sexually active. However is sounds like vaginitis. Some women with vaginitis may experience no symptoms.

It could be caused by thrush or bacterial vaginosis (or maybe an STI), in which case these infections need the attention of a doctor.

However it may be a chemical reaction perhaps from perfumed bubble bath, soap or fabric conditioner. In which case, use non perfumed soap, rinse the area thoroughly, and ensure your underwear is well rinsed after laundering. If possible, spend as much time getting air to the area by wearing no underwear with skirts/dresses. Any underwear should be 100% cotton.

I hope this helps as a start.