Vaginal itching and vulva sensitivity/soreness around vulva have been complaints from my 3 year for as long as I can remember. I am hopeless and sad that I have not found a solution. Is it sugar allergies, milk allergies, citric?? WHAT?? I do notice that the more sugur she has (candy, cake, chocolate...) the irritation increases. She already has mild excema and skin irritation to bubble bath, scented washing detergent, lotions... Which I have under control. But the vaginal thing never ceases.

Do you ever get thick white discharge of any kind? Sounds abit like thrush maybe she should take a trip to the doctors

You say your 3-year-old daughter has had this for as long as you can remember. Right from being a baby? Is it worse after urinating? Is she out of nappies/diapers? If so, only use 100 % cotton panties. Make sure your daughter dries well after urinating. If not, try and get her out of nappies/diapers as soon as possible, but meanwhile, not to let her stay in wet nappies/diapers too long. If the area is red, some nappy/diaper ointment or even just petroleum jelly can protect the skin while it heals. Overnight urine tends to be more concentrated. If she is out of nappies, and goes through the night, get her to go pantiless at night, cotton panties in the day when going out, no leggings or tights and wear alot of skirts and dresses and it should clear up. Also sit her in the bath with NO soap.

It could be thrush as Princess suggested, so getting medication for that should help. Depending where you live, a doctor or pharmacist would be worth seeing.

Hope that helps