so i used a dildo, and didnt use lube (bad idea I know) and now i am in pain, my vagina is red and its burns and hurts to pee. it hurts after the first drop and while peeing it doesnt hurt, but once im done peeing it hurts again...and while sitting i am in some pain. any suggestions to what i might have?

just a bit of friction burn, lol. everything should go back to normal in about a week

Hi there! I am in a very similar situation. I used a dildo one night and I experienced the exact same symptoms the next day. That was about a year ago and the symptoms never went away. I constantly feel irritated and when I urinate there is a burning sensation as well, even after I finished. it also burns randomly throughout the day. About 6 months after I first developed and began attempting to treat this, I also started to get discharge. I saw you posted this about a year ago and I am curious to know if you ever found out what it was. PLEASE let me know. It is extremely uncomfortable and very frustrating.

The post is actually nearly 6 years old! It sounds as though you have a recurring UTI.

You have not said much about yourself, and what you did to try and treat it. UTIs are common, but the recommendation is that you see a doctor first time. You may be prescribed antibiotics.

I hope this helps as a start.

A UTI was what I believed I had at first. I went to see a doctor and although the test were negative, I was placed on the antibiotics for the UTi. After no change I had an examination to test for bacteria vaginosis. After two rounds of medication and a cream for BV did not work, I had a culture done, I tested negative for BV as well as for any kind of STD. After that a more detailed culture was done and I was given a broad spectrum antibiotic. Shortly after was when the discharge started and I assumed I had developed a yeast infection from all the antibiotics. After i was placed on antibiotics and several creams I was found negative for all four different types of yeast. This whole process has been a huge circle of repetitive test and no diagnosis. I am reaching out to see if anyone has experienced a condition similar to mine.

First of all, I suggest you re-post your situation as a new question. You are likely to get better response from a new question than from a secondary question to a very old post. When you do, incorporate your latest comment with the initial question, giving as much information as possible.
But to continue on this thread, another possibility is vulvovaginitis. Do you still use a dildo? (I assume no one else has used your dildo). The penetration might have bruised your urethra, and the sensitivity could be maintained by chemicals, either in underwear, or bath soaps. Have you tried washing your vulva with water only. Regarding underwear, make sure they are 100% cotton, hand-washed in mild soap, and then thoroughly rinsed before wearing. If wearing a skirt, you could try going without underwear whenever you can, allowing air to get to your vuvla.
As you were tested for STDs, it suggests you are sexually active. If so, you may be being re-infected after an initial cure.
I hope you find some relief soon.

Thanks for the response. I took your advice and posted it as a new question. I am not currently sexually active and have not been since about 6 months prior to the dildo. I do not feel comfortable being intimate while this is going on and I would hate to pass this to someone else. I will loom into the vulvoaginitis. Recently my doctor suggested treatment for vulvodynia but after researching, it doesn't seem likely.

I have seen your other post, and I will not respond to it to allow others to comment.

I had initially wondered about vulvodynia, but thought it did not match your symptoms, Where are you from (country/state/county)?

Although you are no longer sexually active with another, do you still masturbate? If so, do you use lubrication?

If you need to chat more, feel free.

Im glad to know it has posted. Nobody has responded so I wasn't sure. How do you know about the conditions? Are you a nurse? I am In Texas. I know that the Vulvodynia is treated with an antidepressant but I don't feel like it would help. However I know that in order to treat Vulvovaginosis the causing bacteria needs to be determined in order to treat. whenever I am being tested, nothing ever comes back other than secondary conditions caused by the original condition. For example about a month ago I had a biopsy done and found out that I have developed Lichen simplex chronicus. Which made me begin to have severe itching. I can use creams to keep the itching under control but I was told that as long as the original problem goes untreated, the Lichen will never go away since it is the original problem causing it. I am extremely worried that the bacteria (or whatever it is) will begin to infect my bladder or kidneys and then I will really be in trouble!

It sometimes takes time for people to respond. You are in the US; I am in the UK. So wait a day or so. It is better to wait for a good response than to get some banal comments that you can sometimes get, or a response that just says "I have this problem too". I have linked to your post, so I should be alerted to any response. If you register, you will be able to message individuals.
I am not a nurse, but my wife is, and I have taken an interest. Antidepressants are often used to treat things other than depression! Amitriptyline has been found to relieve the pain of vulvodynia for some women. Your doctor may well recommend you to start on a low dose of amitriptyline, and then gradually increase the dose until your pain abates. However, it may take several weeks and you may need to take it for three to six months. However, possible side effects of amitriptylene are drowsiness, weight gain and dry mouth.
You didn't say whether you still masturbate, but whether or not you do, vaginal lubricants and aqueous cream (available over the counter) may soothe the area and help moisturise your vulva if it is dry.
I still recommend you wear 100% cotton underwear (where necessary) and loose-fitting skirts or trousers. And also that you avoid scented hygiene products such as bubble bath and soap.
Why are you not having proper treatment for Lichen Simplex Chronicus?

I was having issues for a very long time and was in and out of the Obgyn getting tested for everything under the sun all negative ... Come to find out I'm allergic to most toilet papers charmin mostly so I use the cheap stuff ... Whatever the chemical in it that makes it soft is what irritates me and it didn't develop until I was 25 so strange!