I have a concern about: 1). My PCOS and 2). Pregnancy. I was diagnosed with PCOS about 5/6 month ago after I suspected I was a sufferer. My doctor and the nurses at the hospital all said it was mild and combined with my weight (I'm quite thin) wouldn't make it difficult for me to fall pregnant in the future. I'm in a relationship and have been for the past 9 months and (this will sound awful) we're both 16. I was late to even start my periods, but when i did they were fairly regular, always falling on around the 16th of each month. On odd occasions I would miss a period but it'd return as normal the next month. In November 2012, my period didn't come. I waited a few days until the 19th and decided I'd take a pregnancy test just to be sure. It said negative and my period started on the 21st. In December, my period didn't come either. I decided to wait until the 27th when I took a test and it said it was negative. I took another test on January 6th after still not having a period. It was negative and I still haven't had my period. I'm just concerned after reading articles about PCOS not showing if women were pregnant until 3 months into the pregnancy and I guess I'd just like other people's opinions or advice. Thanks:) Xxx

How I hope everything went well with you!I was reading this because I am having the exact same problem as you, did you figure out if were pregnant or not? This can really help me, thanks!!