Hi, Im 23 and mother of one. I got diagnosed with PCOS and have not had my period without meds. I think I might be pregnant but i never have periods so I cant tell. I dont feel sick but I also did not feel sick with my daughter. My breasts feel a little tingley but no soreness. I noticed I cant eat thing I used to. I go to the bathroom a little more but not like every 30 minutes. I also have had a small amount of metallic taste in my mouth. I have taken 2 pregnancy tests both neg. but not sure if my PCOS can delay my hcg or even if I dont have enough. I am also overweight so I dont know if that has something to do with it. Has someone had this issue and got blood work done and been pregnant?

Hi Guest......
My situation at present is that I am still suffering from PCOS, I was diagnosed with it at 11, and recently had an ultrsound to check if my situation had improved. The results from my pelvic ultrasound showed that currently I have no cysts on my ovaries at the moment! However I am aware that I will have this syndrome for life. The reason why I am emailing you in detail is mainly because I think you can relate to me.

I have not had a period since December of last year 2006 and have stopped Metaformin reason being that I was taking it for 1 year after meeting with my Endo and still did not have a period. My partner and I have tried for a baby this year for the past eight months and have continuosly been unsuccesful. Just recently I have had bleeding and gained a bit of weight of my stomach, my breasts are swollen, I have minor headaches throughtout the day, I am extremely tired, urinating about 6 times a day and not to mention my mood swings. After taking all of this into consideration, to me it sounds like I am pregnant. I have taken numerous urine pregnancy tests and they have resulted in negative, after speaking with my local GP, he agreed to give my a blood test, that was also recorded as a negative result, but I dont know if thats got something to do with HCG levels being different to eveyone elses because of my PCOS.

I am extremely concerned as to why I am having all these symptoms of pregnancy but am not actually pregnant after having unprotected sex for the past 8 months?.... I feel terrible everyday. And extremely un-incontrol of the situation... Can you help?... were you in the same situation as me, with your 1st child?.

WELL IM GLAD TO FIND SOMEONE IN THE SAME BOAT AS ME....I WAS PREGGO TWICE B4 BUT LOST BOTH MY SECOND TIME TO B/C....
WELL IN THIS CASE I THINK IM PREGNANT BCUZ I'VE BEEN TAKING PRENATAL PILLS FOR SOME TIME NOW AND USED PROTECTION BUT I BELIEVE THE CONDOM BROKE ABOUT 5WEEKS AGO...NOW MI BREAST IS JUST A TAD BIT TINGLING, I URINATE WAY MORE THAN USUAL EXPECIALLY WHEN I HAVE SOMETHING TO DRINK, I'VE HAD SLIGHT HEADACHE SOMETIMES, AND I STAY NAUSEOUS ALL THE TIME EVEN THOUGH I EAT WITH THE PRENATAL PILLS.....I'VE BEEN TO THE DOCTOR FOR MY PCOS ULTRASOUND AND IT WAS PERFECTLY NORMAL AND MY DOCTOR TOLD ME I GAINED 5 POUNDS IN A WEEK WHICH IS WIERD....AND I WAS DANCING B4 AND I STARTED GETTING TERRIABLE CRAMPS SO I IMMEDIATELY STOPPED...I THINK I JUST EXPERIENCE WHAT THEY CALLED IMPLANTATION BLEEDIN, AGAIN THIS WOULD BE MY 5TH WEEK FRIDAY AND I SPOTTED FOR ABOUT 1 1/2 DAYS LIGHT PINKISH...WHICH IS ALSO WIERD IN THIS SITUATION BCUZ...EVEN THOUGH I HAVE PCOS I GET A PERIOD FEB.-MARCH AND AROUND JULY-AUG. AND THIS IS OCT. BETWEEN 4-5TH WEEK SO...??? ALSO MY NOSE RUNS FOR NO REASON...."PLZ" SOMEBODY ANYBODY HELP ME...??? THNX!...AND ALL PREGNANCY TEST AND BLOOD TEST COMES OUT NEGATIVE, JUST EXACTLY HOW FAR DO PCOS WOMEN HAVE TO BE B4 WE CAN SHOW IN URINE AND BLOOD TEST...

My understanding is that even though you have PCOS you would show up on a pregnancy test. Have you considered some doctor consultation on it? If you are curious about it, you can also ask about a sonogram if you want. What do you think?

you guys need to get you KIDNEYS looked at. PCOS can cause cysts on other organs... hormone glads,kidneys,liver ETTCCC
so this might be why your bodys are trippen. PCOS IS NOT JUST ABOUT YOUR OVARIES.

Also this could very well be a CHEMICAL PREGNANCY.