I am 19 years old and December of 2010 I started my regular period. Or I thought it was, I have been bleeding ever since then. It stopped for two days around march, but other then that it is a constant, heavy bleeding everyday all day. Since i have started bleeding I have put on thirty pounds. I was very athletic before this happened, and now working out, leaves me extremely exhausted for weeks... I also have had very bad cramping, and HUGE clots.... The (size of a tennis ball) at least once every two weeks. It seems that it is over taking my whole day and leaves me with no other choice but to change the lifestyle I once had. I have never seen a doctor for it, but I think it's time I'm going to. Just wondering if anyone can help, if they have had similar cases! Thanks!

I don't understand how you waited this long to see your doctor!!!! Anything after 2 week's or more is doctor seeing material. There could be several thing's going. My mom bled for 4 month's non stop and i forced her to the doctor, she got the worst possible new's. I hate to say the "C" word, but sometime's that might jog someone enough to get to the doctor. Good luck.