Can't sleep. Constant worrying.

Legend

Well, give us some more insight. What do you care about the most? Do you have any other symptoms? Do you use any meds?

I've had this problem when I was around 7-10 years old and it has came back a nd left. I've been terrified of my loved ones dying or something happening to my loved ones. I come up with multiple scenarios all night long making me terrified something is going to happen. I have an eight month old and I will get the thought in my head that something bad could happen to him at night. Or I will develop a thought of a loved one dying. Since the big news about Ebola entering us and people seem to think it's some kind of joke I can barely think straight. I cried for over ten minutes before going into a grocery store today. When I was younger every night I was sure that someone was going to come into my home and kill me or a family member. My mind runs so fast and scrambled and I find myself getting angry. My body shakes and has since I can even remember.when I was younger I liked the thought padded cells because I would be safe from the outside world. It's almost 3 am and I'm still awake with endless thoughts of terror and death and if I should be planning for when it gets to the point we can't leave my house. (See how I said when) I have no control of my never-ending thoughts. I don't want my loved ones to die. I know it's inevitable. But the scenarios that go through my mind that control my fear and anxiety is not a natural way of death. It measures from a disease spreading to my family to a psycho breaking into my house or even a possession of a member of my family. My mind runs through theses thoughts all night with detail. Marijuana does help. But I took 1 mg klonopin today no marijuana which I would hope would help better but I'm awake now thinking of multiple ways Ebola can reach my family and completely freaking out that I don't have anything stored in case of emergency. Also when I was younger I would monitor my breathing before falling asleep in fear I would stop in my sleep. I would have to sleep with my mouth and nose covered in fear bugs would nest inside my body. I need to figure this out and hopefully get some control over my mind.

With the capital C

HI this is for Sam Hae I don't know what to say to you exp tray turning it over to the LORD JESUS CHRIST and he will help you out ...I hope that this my help you out

I am a Christian. Religion advice is all this site gives you?

I too have the strongest fear of losing someone close to me again. I've lost both my parents and ever since then I have this strong fear of doctors. I hate to see anyone I love go to the doctor. I guess I associate them with death. I'm laying in bed right now crying and so close to having a panic attack