I am 17 years old and I'm in trouble. There is no easy way to say it, so I'll just say it bluntly, my father passed away suddenly, we still can't realize and learn to cope with it! When I say we, I think of my sister and mother, we're completely devastated... He died in a car accident, it was not his fault, and doctors said he died instantly, without pain. But, there's such an emptiness I just can't fill with anything, and it even gets worse when I see my family... Is there an easier way to deal with this? It hurts and won’t stop hurting.

I can tell you that time will heal all that can be healed. That life goes on, that it must come back to some normal path, sooner or later, but when it comes to the death of our loved ones, any advice seems out of place. I know it hurts, I am sorry for your loss. Somewhere in the back of your mind, we always have this fear that we'll loose your beloved sometimes, but we always hope that it will be much, much later. There's three of you, help each other, talk to each other as much as you can. Maybe it will be easier, maybe not. But try it. You don't have a lot of options anyway.

its not easy...my mom passed 11/20, my birthday...it takes time to heal