I am an 18 year old male. When I was younger I had scattered bouts of anxiety and later depression, however, in recent years this had decreased and at times disappeared completely. I started using marijuana about seven months ago. It started once a week or so with friends, then became a couple times a week for a few months. During the next few months, the use increased more, not only with me, but my friends too. Toward the end of our senior year, we would use the drug a few times a week or more. After school was out, we would hang out almost every day and use marijuana. We would get high before going anywhere such as the mall or to the movies. We attended parties as well and toward the end of July, a couple of my friends and I would get high at least once a day, whether we were hanging out or not. For a week or two I would get high before I went to bed every night. This was in addition to using the drug during the day when I was with my friends. I also noticed that I was eating less, however, I attributed this to the fact my growth had slowed down. I felt normal otherwise, even better mental state-wise. Then, in early August, I left for vacation with my family. It was hard to sleep the first night without first using the drug. On the second day, I felt nauseous and jittery so I smoked. I felt better and for the next several days, I didn't even feel like getting high or think about it. At one point on the beach I was thinking deeply and thought how do I distinguish my imagination from reality? What if I can't? This soon passed though. Then on the sixth night, I was awake and bored so I decided to get high. I did and I went to sleep. We headed home the next night and it was extremely stormy the entire drive home. I drank coffee and later on the ride I had depressing thoughts and possibly minor anxiety, but nothing more. When I got home, I left to hang out with some friends. I smoked some of my weed and then an hour later we smoked some Blue Cheese, a medical strain. I felt happy and pretty good and I went home and fell asleep. The next morning, I went with my mom to visit my grandfather in his nursing home. It was storming heavily on the way and I felt some minor anxiety, even slightly claustrophobic somehow. I drank coffee. I also felt I had a new view on the world, an unfamiliar one, but I am unsure of how to describe it. After visiting my grandfather, we went to the grocery store. Once I walked in, I started feeling a little anxious. I felt a little depersonalized and that is when my anxiety attack happened. I got pale, shaky, and very nauseous. I went to the restroom and splashed cold water on my face. I felt disconnected and the number of people around me was not helping. This anxiety attack not only continued for the duration that we were in the store, but it got worse. I told my mom how I was feeling and when we left the store and headed home I felt a little better momentarily. But once we got home, it only got worse and worse. I felt as if nothing else mattered. I wanted to go to the hospital or doctor and just wanted to feel better again. I thought maybe something else was wrong with me, a brain tumor or something. I took some Xanax, ate some lunch and drank water. Then I took a nap and when I awoke I felt completely better, very happy for a few minutes. I soon felt slightly anxious and sort of depressed again. I hung out with my friends that night out in the woods around a fire. I drank one beer, but didn't smoke at all. I felt happy and better, but those anxious and depressing thoughts were still in the back of my head. Now it is the next morning and that last sentence summarizes how I feel right now. I will feel happy and at peace for a few seconds, but then I lose all motivation and feel like everything is boring. I am wondering what exactly is causing this, why it is happening, and what I can do to treat it or make it stop completely. Was I "addicted" to marijuana and now I am experiencing withdrawal? Or have my slight mental issues been exacerbated by using marijuana. When I smoked Blue Cheese the night before the anxiety attack, it was probably the first time I had a medical strain which would have a much different CBD:THC ratio than I am used to. Maybe this had to do with some of it? I just want to go back to feeling the way I felt before. Thank you to anyone who has taken the time to read this and I appreciate any response given.

hi my friend around the world, i need your halp.
i smoked marijuana 2 days ago, and i feel a little strange, like a little bit high, not clear like in the reality
and im a little bit scared when this feeling go away from me? why this is happend to me? this not was the first time i smoked and i smoked a little joint, and day before i smoked tow more joints.
maybe i cross my limit? i dont know what to do and im afraid to go to the hospital beacuse i will get into stress and i will feel bad.
thank you all!! god bless you 
:

Do not worry, you are fine. Back when I began smoking, my mind would feel cloudy sometimes for 3 days afterwards. I know exactly what you mean and it will go away. You may also be experiencing the smallest bit of anxiety from smoking, but it is all in your head. Just tell yourself that.