I am 14. i started my period on sept. 2, and it was regular until my last, which was a week late. i am almost 10 weeks late since my last one (Oct. 9), but i am a virgin. i have been depressed lately, but i don't know, i just feel weird, i cant be pregnant right? i mean i have never had any type of sex. at all. i have had a lot of discharge though, and have been bloated, and i feel like i gained wait, but haven't.

If you have not had intercourse, your not pregnant. You say your a virgin, so your not pregnant. You have only had 3 periods since you started, it takes a while for a "newbie" such as you to get on a scheduled cycle. Once your body regulates itself, you will begin to see a pattern, usually 28 to 31 days, give or take a day or two. Don't worry, your fine. The discharge you are seeing is normal too. Enjoy the "lack of periods" if you will, soon enough you'll hate the thought of getting them every month, it's such a drag. >:(