Hi I'm 14 male and I'm bored of masterbating so I wanna try anal masterbation I've tried to put my finger in with and without lube( no stimulation) and I have inserted a sharpie and my finger with a condem so my question is first when I get my finger in what do I do, second where can I get a dildo to buy and I really want to do this and I want to feel like there is a penis in side me ( I'm bisexual) will it hurt thx plz reply

You just have to keep putting your finger/sharpie up and you'll feel it. I'm 14 and a boy also, and I live in australia. There is a shop close to me that sells sex toys and lube to underage people. I am getting mine from there. If you have a debit card, but one online-there are plenty of discreet online shops that sell to anyone. If you can't get one from a shop try a cucumber or a banana. A hairbrush is good also. :)

Hi I'm a 16 year old girl but I have many bi/ gay friends who masturbate frequently. And first thing is fruit is never safe. You have to stimulate your prostate. Move your fingers in and out. If you use something to big it will hurt for a bit until you adjust. And try buying one online