I was tested for allergies and it come up that I have so many allergies, some I never heard before. Most of those are recognized as food allergies. For now I only got the results of the testing, but not the therapy. Beside, I was told that I am lucky for having such small problems although I have never treated my allergies. My question: is it possible to have joint and muscle pain with allergies?? I am not able to ask my doctor jet, so I must ask you.

It is not common thing, but happens occasionally, to have joint and muscle pain with allergies. It is rare manifestation but it can make real problems to people with allergies. I had similar problem and at the time it was so dramatic; I wasn't even able to go to work. I solved my problems with specific, allergen free diet and with kind of non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs I wasn't allergic to. I hope that you will find this helpful enough.

I spent several years in serious pain as well as having increasingly severe asthma attacks. After being "put off" multiple doctors I researched and found out about food allergies and how much help/relief you can get from a Hypoallergenic diet. I used Alpha Nutrition out of Canada and I can skip down steps again and feel so much better. I am still working out the details of what I can and cannot eat but finally feel like there is some hope. Check it out - but there was definitely a connection between wheat allergies and my joint pain. good luck.