Can someone tell me what could be the reason of joint swelling accompanied with severe pain I feel those last 2 weeks? The pain has become so unbearable that I even can't move my leg anymore and I don't remember injuring me for I wasn't even going outside for more than a month now for I had strep throat caused by streptococcus bacteria so basically I have spent so much time in bed and I can't figure out where in the heck this joint swelling has come from and plus I don't manage to deal anyhow with this light fever I have daily and I thought it has something with my throat infection but I started thinking this fever has something to do with my joint swelling for my left leg joint is only affected and it is always so warm when I touch it. What could this be and should I go see a doc for this?

Sure you should go see a doc for this joint swelling you are dealing with could easily be septic arthritis regarding your symptoms and especially regarding the fact you had this streptococcus infection so this bacteria had actually spread through your bloodstream and somehow affected your joint causing him an infection and that is where these joint swelling and severe pain could have come from. I know this for my brother was seriously seek for this septic arthritis and the first symptoms were joint swelling and severe pain and he was first prescribed some antibiotics but they weren't of help for my brother ask for medical help too late-who would have thought that joint swelling could be septic arthritis related!?-so he had some joint drainage and it was done with arthroscopic surgery –the small incision is being made through your joint and some tiny cameras are inserted through it and than some precise surgical tools are used to drainage joint by draining the fluid out and therefore the bacteria that have caused this joint swelling.