I am almost ready to give up. I had my thyroid removed, and parathyroid,  I take 200mcg daily.  I am depressed, I have severe joint pain, muscle pain, headaches, memory loss, I am tired all the time, I can't sleep well, my anxiety is out of control, I am mean, and  I don't know what to do. I take my meds right, 1 hour before  I eat, Oh yeah did I mention My sugar is going out of control?  HELP...

Not sure if this will help and just throwing it out there. But my mom was really fatigued and hurt a lot as well as had memory loss and high blood sugars (sometimes). They put her on diabetes medicine and it has really helped. They decided she wasn't "officially" diabetic but the daily medicine still seems to be helping. Maybe something to look into

My mom had a lot of those same symptoms and she had some really high blood sugar levels - although not consistently out of the norm. But they put her on diabetes medicine and she has gotten much better. Tests showed normal that she did not have diabetes, but she did sometimes have really high blood sugar and the medicine is helping regardless