Hi everyone
My name is nadia and i an 21 years old. So here is my story, my fiance and I have been trying to get pregnant for about a year I have had 2 misscariages at the start of the year one after the other. :'( I mean I did not even have a regular period before I got pregnant for the second time so I was really devostaded (sorry my spelling is really bad) and I desided to give my body a rest for a while. So its been about 5 months since then and I started feelling all the symptoms again like nausea and headaches my breast where really hot and tender my belly started getting a bit bloated and i took 3 pregnancy tests at days 3,2,1 before my period came. But my period was ment to come on the 27-28 of the month and it came on the 23rd which was unexpected but then again not really cause since the misscariages I've been having a bit hard time tracking down my new cycle.... So the period is finished on day six it was quite light bleeding and I did not have pain except the very momment that it started and now that its finished I havent got any of the other symptoms but I still am nauseus and very emotional with everything. I really wanna be pregnant but im scared it wont happen for me. Do you think I should still have some hopes that I might be pregnant or i feel this way because i want it so bad? My mum had her period the first trimester with me and that makes me hopping. Should I take an other pregnancy test? ?

Plus since i posted this i've been going to the loo like every 20 mins and i feel like all my bits are kind of moving anyone with the same or similar experience have to say something? please anything could help me

Hello Nadia,  I am sorry to hear about your misscariges it must be awful experiencing that :(
BUT I also came on my period early I was due on the 1st but came on, on the 29th. I only felt pain on the first day as well
and had no pain whilst I was on it? I've just come of, I have been eating quiet a bit and I've peed twice today
but i haven't drank anything. Could I be pregs? x