Hi, I suffer form attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, and just started Dexedrine. I have problems at work because I often react impulsively, and it’s hard to concentrate. When can I expect the benefits from this drug?

Hi, I am 31 years old, and attention deficit hyperactivity disorder is making my life difficult. I am aware of my condition, and I realize that my behavior has much to do with this disorder, but I can’t control it. I started using Dexedrine three days ago, and I’m still waiting for it to start working. I really hope it will help me, because I really want to change my life. I always have a sense of underachievement, and I am never satisfied with anything I’ve done. It’s also difficult to organize and finish what I’m doing without starting something new. Dexedrine is a stimulant drug, and I hope I won’t get addicted like many other people. I really except Dexedrine to reduce all my attention deficit hyperactivity disorder symptoms, and make me love my life again.