Hi, I`m 32 years old woman and have a kidney pain on the right side of my body, followed by chills and shaking. My doc has told me that I have a kidney infection, so called pyelonephritis, and that is the cause of my pain. My urine have a strong smell and is cloudy. Sometimes it is very painful for me to urinate. I got some antibiotics, but not feeling any better. Anybody with any experience?

Hi, have a kidney pain also, and my doctor told me that I have so called “ classic loin pain-haematuria syndrome”. The cause is practically unknown.I`m on the anticoagulant treatment now, with warfarin, in order to reduce the interruptions of blood flow in my kidney. Luckily, a kidney failure will not occur, but I can stand the pain which is getting worse when I have my menstrual cycle. My condition may last for few years or a whole life. But, when it comes to infection, antibiotics may help you. The type of treatment depends on each person.