Hi, I am male, 42 years old. I have groin pain for some time. Now, I also developed incontinence and weak stream of urine, with unpleasant feeling of full bladder all the time. Is UTI worsening muscle in groin pain?

Urinary tract infections (UTIs) can be related to pain in groins, especially if there is also present infection of some other genitourinary organs like epididymus or prostate. As you described your symptoms it is very likely that you have bladder infections (cystitis) or less likely kidney infections (pyelonephritis). Infections are caused by bacteria, that are normally present in the digestive system and they can easily be spread from reproductive organs also. You need to consider spreading of infection to other nearby organs and start some medical treatment, in order to prevent further complications.

Hello there bee,

Your symptoms may be few conditions which are all related to the urinary tract. Most common is urinary tract infection and this condition is easiest to treat. Once your doctor by doing some urine analysis confirm that you are suffering from this condition you will be prescribed by antibiotics and the symptoms of UTI will be gone in a few days. But don’t mess around with your health and do as your doctor told you! This means that you have to drink all courses of antibiotics even if you don’t feel the symptoms anymore. In case that you don’t UTI can reoccur so you will have to do the same procedure once again.

Good luck and I hope you will get better soon.