Mild pelvocaliectasia in my right kidney!what is the treatment that i should undergo?

Treatment will depend on where the obstruction is located, and by removal of the obstruction (kidney stones, blood clots, tumor). A stent or catheter may be used to overcome the obstruction. Antibiotics may be used to help prevent an infection.

thank you very much.the information really helps

mild pelvocaliesctasia in my rigth kidney, what treatment should i undergo?

Hello there,

Usually for mild pelvocaliectasia (which is by the way fancy medical term used to describe the structure of the kidney) it is best to consult with your doctor. Treatment usually depends on the cause of the blockage. Mostly this obstruction or blockage is caused by a kidney stone. Kidney stones often cause a blockage on their way to the urethra and sometimes this needs a surgical intervention.

I believe that your doctor has explained you everything you need to know and that he has informed you about the best solution. You are probably just checking his diagnosis and treatment options. I hope that you will resolve your problem very fast and with minimal complications. Good luck and keep us posted.

Mild pelvocaliectasia right kidney

I am having my monthly menstration. Can this be a cause?

Left mild pelvocaliectasia threatment should be undergo?

Have moderate pelvocaliectasia what is this

It is simple or n impression