My masturbating from 7 years, usually I use to do urine during masturbation, if I get any tension I use to masturbate 4 to 5 times continuously...but these days when ever I masterbate m getting some little pain in kidney parts..these days m not doing urine during masturbation, when I think about kidney that time I feel something in kidney part, what would be the major reason for this and solution?

Hello, karthik123... I am wondering if you may have a kidney infection.  Whether it is through masturbation, I don't know, but you shouldn't be feeling pain in your kidneys without a good reason.  Try drinking at least 64 ounces or more of fluids like water and cranberry juice for a few days to a week, just to flush your kidneys out.  If you are still have pain in the kidneys, you should call your doctor.  He will want a urine specimen from you to see if you have an infection that needs to be treated with antibiotics.  Are you running a fever at all?

No sir I don't have fever at all..It's not exactly pain I Feel something, I don't know what to say exactly. When I was 8 years old hot milk was fall on my Penis region but not on testicle area,I taken the treatment I came over it...now My penis is not straight, 30 degree bent from straight...and nerve which passes on penis is enlarged (what may be the reason)...now m trying to masturbate once or twice a week but If I do it watching movies then my sperm ejaculation will be more otherwise it will be very very less...How to increase my sperm production?... Due to my bent penis Will it effect my sexual life? I have some other problem, I will discuss with u.. Thank you, for ur information...I will try definitely.