Doc tried to remove stone but was unsuccessful due to inability to get telescope up to stone. Placed a kidney stent for two weeks which was the worse pain in my life. Pissing blood, small clots and small pieces of tissue. Took vicodine, antibotic, and ibprofen. Taking the ibprofen every 4 hours with light food with vicodine (two tablets spaced out 20 minutes apart) with lots of water truely helped. Plenty of laying down shifting from side to side and no tight fitting clothing with alot of pressure and pain of where stent was located. Let you know after surgery if there is any relief of pain. Day 7 since surgery and feeling a bit better today with light activity very little if any blood but still pain during and after urinating. Fiber will help with constipation (juicy fruits are great). Good luck to all with this proceedure.

Hi there, thanks for telling us about your experience. It sounds very scary but I feel much more confident getting htis procedure if I ever have to now. Thanks for your insight! Do you have any other feedback?