About a  year ago, I had a kidney stone, and stent put in.  I thought the stent would help me pass the stone.  The Dr. said that wouldn't happen, removed the stent 6 weeks later, saying he thinks I still have it.  To my knowledge I have not passed a stone,  people say if I did I would feel it.  I am now having pain, like a kidney infection, am a little worried it could be this stone.  The Dr. said it would make me really sick if I don't pass it.  It does hurt on the left,  where the stone was located, but not like before.  I don't have insurance and can't afford another ultrasound.  has anyone passed a stone with  stent in place?  I think I passed it when I had the stent and just have an infection.  But the Dr. ...was sure that couldn't happen....

Consuming onion juice will melt away kidney stones. juice of 100 gm onion in the morning on empty stomach will help.