I have hair growing around my eyes

im very self concious about it

its not much hair right now but im sure it will grow more and more

i try to tweeze it out but it doesnt work all that well sometimes so i have to shave it maybe once every 2-3 days

sure i can continuously shave it but is there anything i can do to slow down or stop it from growing?

The red is where its growing.

**the picture could not be displayed**please try again**

i have the same problem, im 20 and i shaved under my eyes for about 1 year and now its black, thick and I get stubb the day after and its horrible i think im going to try a DHT blocker couse im pretty hairy witch i disslike and hopefully it will work, i think u should wax it until u find a better way but remember to do it the right way and not use regular wax witch ive done and i have scars left from it.

i know its an old post but some ppl might check forums for answers thats why i write this.

and about DHT blocking if u dont know what it is, its something you take to prevent hairloss can also cause reduced body/facial hair the hair grows thinner and less when used for sometime for some ppl i have not tried it yet but i will soon

I have the same problem. It's getting worse as time goes by. The older you get the worse it gets. Lasertreatment is not an option so near to the eyes. I am really afraid my beard will grow all over my face with age. It starts already right under my eyes and it closes with my brows. I cannot even shave directly under my lid.... it sucks

guyzz same here what to do???? plzz help

Stop shaving it, just go and concern with your doctor. Hairs growing around eyes is not normal.

dear growth hair in my eyes i am v sonfuse in this problem when the eyes balls growth  after 3 4 day then my eyes is red what solution for this problem...

plz help me

I have the same problem but mine grows all the way up to my eye brows "including unibrow" but grows slowly so I don't really have to pay much attention it is just odd that if I grow my beard out I have hair that makes a circle around my whole face :P now that is a funny thing to see

Helo friend i suggest you to trim the hair with a trimmer or just pluck it off with a pincher and apply turmeric over thr plucked region . I too having the same problem but you dont believe it is reduced growing upto 50% . Myself is the best example for that and take care

I have Da same problem
I can't even grow a beard or grows more on next 2 eyes instead of beard way can o do I'm 28

I have this issue also..I've never shaved it. I've been using VEET hair remover for sensitive skin. It works very well and u don't get the effects like shaving does. It stays very fine and I have also noticed that in other areas I have used this that some of the hair did not grow back at all..I also used the face hair remover which you and I should probably use but I ran out and the veet works just as well.