I'm a 20 years old and since I was young (noticed at about 11) I have a lot of hair growth . Mainly on my face . I have always been some what over weight and short ! I have hair on and under my chin, stomach , buttocks legs and arms - what could be the cause ? Is it just genetics ? Or can I have some type of abnormality Please reply :)

Hello, well i think hair growth on those places is perfectly normal for a male. But if you are female hair in those places can really be bothering you and your private life. The reason why some women have hair in those places is mostly genetic. It is how it is, the best way is to make piece with it and accept it. You can always get them removed, by wax or even laser. That can help. My sister had problems with her "mustache" and she got that removed and has to every once in a while.  I dont know if its some abnormality but i think its genetic and there is no permanent cure for it. You have to fight with it.

I think some girls just have a lot of hair.

I have known girls who shave their arms because of it and some who don't who have more on their arms than I do.

When I was 17 I worked in a cotton mill where one of the winder operators was a girl I used to talk to about anything and everything. I don't remember what I asked her this particular day but it must have had something to do with body hair. She pulled her pants down a bit and lifted her shirt to show me the black hair she had coming up and around her belly button. She was one of the sexiest women I knew and that didn't put me off one bit.

Some years later there was another girl I knew in high school who was standing by the fence at the local airfield when me and my buddy had just landed and put the plane away. She was wearing shorts and she had not shaved to match the length of the shorts. She had about six inches of furry legs from the bottom of the shorts to just above her knees. She was one of the cute girls in school that I never dated because she was too much younger than me. The furry legs just looked funny but I would have still dated her.