Im 15 and this is really new to me. I have hair growing from almost the top of my penis to my balls. Not short small hairs, long ones. Does anybody have any method of removal or do you just live with it? Also how would girls react to this thing?

Hey Chasmi,

Your hair growth and possible hair removal is up to you, it's YOUR body.  Your hair growth on your shaft is normal and it is part of puberty and every male has this hair.  Now, some men remove it and some keep it.  Girls have vaginal hair as well some keep it and lots shave it.  Pubic hair is completely normal.  You may have a girl that likes it or she may not be shy and ask you to shave it.  Its really a personal preference to everyone.

Celebrity

I was the same when I was 15, friends told me I had the hairiest penis and the longest pubic hair of all the other boys, well most of them, just leave the hair alone and be happy that you are well endowed with much pubic hair ON and around your, my guess if you are like me, large penis, guys with a hairy penis TEND to have a large one as well, but that's not always the case.

you live with it its called puberty look it up

Celebrity

It is when on a male hair starts growing at 12 and on a girl at 10, that's just a generalisation as some boys and girls are a little later or earlier. In the case of a boy he will first get very small hairs around his private parts and under his arms. It varies I think when I was 13 small hairs started to appear on my privates and the under arm was only a couple of months later. Most guys on these posts are saying that hair starts on their pubes as well and shortly after its the under arms. It then depends on growth, by the time I was 15 I had a forest of pubic hair and under my arms as I had a quick growth, other lads my same age were not as much and envied me and the other boys who were hairy.