Hi im Ron i dont know if i should see a doctor for this. Im 16 years old an im 6'2 which is really tall but you would think i would be like grown but im not. i have little arm pit hair and no facial hair do have a considerable amount of hair around my penis but my penis is small. my voice hasn't cracked i am very skinny even though i eat alot. the most i concerned about is that my muscle mass in my arms is really weak. i not as strong accept for my legs but other wise i really weak not good enough to do competitive stuff cause get tired after while then lose breath. Whats going on ?

Hi Ron: There isn't anything wrong with you honey! You definitely had a growth spurt, but that being said the age of puberty for males is between 9 and 18 years old with different stages inbetween. Find the attached link and give it a look OK?

http://health.howstuffworks.com/male-puberty.htm/printable

Regarding hair on your face and arm pits, look towards your dad and your grandfathers! ESPECIALLY on your moms side! My dad couldn't grow a beard to save his life! It was HILARIOUS to see him try! My youngest - 14 will NEVER be hairy, my eldest 17 can't grow a beard, but has hairy legs! So go figure!!!? My husband looks like he's wearing a sweater!!!! ;-) ;-) ;-) XD XD

So don't worry about that OK! Your penis will grow when the male hormone - Testosterone - will make your penis and muscles grow and your voice deepen. So THIS will happen! My eldest boy's voice NEVER broke! One day I was taking a shower, there was a knock on the door and this "man" yelled "MOM PHONE!!!!" o.O I screamed SO loud, thinking there was someone acting like my son!! ;-) XD My 14 year old's voice hasn't changed yet, NOT for the lack of trying!!!, on XBox he talks with this fake deep voice, because he says if he talks normal no one will believe that he is 14!!! So I TOTALLY understand your feelings honey! Just know that within the next year you will see a HUGE difference!

Also if you ever have medical concerns or worries about your health, you can always talk to your doctor or pediatrictian. But the weight and strength WILL catch up OK? Good luck and health honey!

HI there, there's one genetic factor you may want to look into if you have not gotten hair under your arms yet. Have you heard of Kleinfelter's syndrome? It's nothing to worry about--in fact, you'll live a long and normal healthy life with it, but it can impact your development. Have you ever hear of it? Try googling it and let me know what you think, okay?