I'm miserable and every Dr. thinks I'm whacked! Istart crying as soon as a Dr. walks in because i'm so upset that no one can figure me out??? It started with being chilled to the bones. THis can last for 1 to 5 hrs. Once, i get that under control I ache so badly deep inside from "thawing out". While I'm aching, I can also feel my veins/arteries aching as well. This origianlly started out in my hands and I thought it was Reynauds but after years of hands, it started moving to my arms and feet, now legs too. Not to mention face. It can start in one place and move around so quickly from one area to another within seconds. Now along with all of this I also have extreme tingling and numbess in axtremities. They also fall asleep for no reason at all. Now, I'm also getting alot of vein aches around my ankles. It's also painful behind my knees. When I start aching deep inside, I can feel something deep in my armpits (feels like glands, but not swollen)throbing along with areas in my neck! This all started (i've charted for 2 yrs.) with ovulation and periods! Help, I'm going crazy! Could this be anxiety? Could this be hormonal? I've had all of my blood work done (the entire CBC) everything is normal. I've had an MRI, normal. Checked for MS, normal, now seeing a nurologist this coming week. One last thing I forgot. when my arms/legs are tingling, my (r) leg now feels like the blood isn't circulating. It's heavy and my foot is aching alot. Enough to keep me up at nights. The one thing my blood work did show is I have started perimenopause. I'm almost 45. Is there anyone out there who is going through this miserey????? Everyone tells me to just forget about it and not harp on it. Hell, when it's in you every second of the day you CAN'T let it go. It's starting to consume my life. PLEASE, someone with these same symptoms please write back! I'm desperate!!!!!!

dear sir / madam..

i'm going thro same helll... so your not alone... its something wrong with us... but don't give up... i'm going thro this almost 3 yeses ... doctros no idea what it my be..

regards

Eat clean and stop consuming artificial sweeteners.stevia is all natural sweetener.its really as simple as that